"The birthday cake fell into the category of 'tastes so good it feels like it should be bad for you.' "- Igor Klibanov of Fitness Solutions Plus
|Frozen sliced banana in food processor|
- Soak the cashews in water with the scraped Vanilla pod for 3 -5 hours.
- Drain the cashews and remove the Vanilla pod.
- Puree or blend the cashews with enough unsweetened Almond milk to help it to blend. The more Almond milk you add the thinner the consistency of your frosting.
- Refrigerate until it is time to assemble your little frozen creation.
FINALLY, TO ASSEMBLE:
- Remove the frozen layers from their bowls and place one of the Carob/Banana layers at the bottom, add the Banana Vanilla layer in the middle and top with the remaining Carob and Banana layer.
- Top with frosting and garnish with sliced berries and mint leaves or any garnish of your choice.
- Return to the freezer for another hour if needed to solidify the cake. To serve it cut with non serrated sharp knife dipped in boiling water.