Thursday 4 July 2013

Where do we come from? Part II




To all my USA Participants, Happy July 4th! 
We are on day 4 of the Summer 30 Day Challenge! 

TIP OF THE DAY:



Today we had one more participant join the challenge!  
Welcome to Debra.

Here is a landmark photo from her.


Debra is rearing to go and wrote,
"My goal is to stop overeating and eating when I am not hungry. I will give up sugar and soda."

Day 2 and 3 have been good ones, and although the first few days are hardest it is best to just keep going. So there may be wobbles along the way..it is not perfection we are striving for but PROGRESS.

Sheila from Cape Town, South Africa reported,
"My Day 3 was spent enjoying the cold Winter sunshine in the winelands with a friend - after 2 hours at gym, burning calorie."
Nina in Oregon reported,
"Day 2 went very well. Made good food choices, portion control, exercise- walk with Husband and Dog, met my veggi/ fruit goal and met the protein goal for the 1st time in weeks. It takes focus to get nutrition into balance! Working on doing the same for Day 3."
Crystal in Regina reported,
"Day 2: Dairy free! 90 min weeding in +32C, lots of bending and hacking and hoeing. Garden looks good though."


 This was day 2's lunch with lemon and olive oil dressing.

As for me I am seeing good progress on the scale already! 
Well done to all the participants so far! 






  


www.melonyteague.com  To subscribe to my consolidated newsletter, Click here  Melony Teague a freelance writer and columnist and motivator who lives in Canada with her husband and two young children. Founder of "Secrets of Body Transformation from the Inside Out"  Join me on facebook

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pic Debra:)Two states I have yet to go to are the Dakotas. Would love to see SD. Family (Swedes & Finns) on my mom's side came from the Dakotas, although the majority were farmers in North Dakota:)

    The food looks yummy!
    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. July 4th, great day, over on calories, but all clean.

    GREAT photo Debra.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.