By Popular demand here is that Pumpkin Cheese Bread Recipe.
If you can pair up cheese and apple pie, then why not pumpkin and cheese?
|Cheesy Pumpkin Bread by Melony Teague|
Cheesy Pumpkin Bread(Makes 1 loaf)
1 3/4 cups of flour ( I used half chick pea flour and half coconut flour)2 tbsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
Pinch of salt
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp coriander
1 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup egg whites
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup almond milk
1/3 cup water (Note: you many need more if you use more coconut flour)
7 oz (200 ml) Pumpkin Puree
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Grease and line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Measure all the dry ingredients and place in a medium sized bowl. (Except the cheese)
- Measure all the wet ingredients and whisk together and add to dry ingredients.
5. Mixture should be soft but not too wet. Depending on what kind of flour you use, you can add more water if needed.
With butter ...
By Melony Teague
If you enjoy my blog, please vote for me! Click on the pink icon above. Voting is open until Nov 1st, 2012. Thank you!
To subscribe to my consolidated newsletter, Click here
Melony Teague a freelance writer and columnist who lives in Canada with her husband and two young children.
Founder of "Secrets of Body Transformation from the Inside Out"
Join me on facebook.