Monday 31 December 2012

30 Day Nutritional Challenge STARTS JAN 1, all welcome!




What you need to do, and you can keep this private, is weigh yourself first thing in the morning on Jan 1st and measure the following:

Waist, hip, upper arm, neck, upper thigh, knee and calf and buttox, Oh and chest ( bust and then also ribs) and keep this for your own records.
After 15 days we will measure again!

I am picking one thing to START eliminating tomorrow, what is your thing?

Pick ONE:

SUGAR

COFFEE

WHITE CARBS

ALCOHOL

DAIRY

WHEAT

GRAINS

SOFT DRINKS

comment below on what your choice is and we will get started tomorrow.

Please give me your name ( or a name you want to use ) and your city.

I am going to start with eliminating DAIRY and since I already don't drink soft drinks, that will also be on the list by default. I will be posting tips on just how to go about this along the way with tips from some experts in the field. So stay tuned. Again, I encourage you to send me photos of your meals or anything that helps you get through the challenge. Tell a friend what you are doing and you will have accountability. You will not regret it once you get to day 30 and feel so much better for your effort.

The plan is to be off ALL OF THE ABOVE by the end of the challenge and that is my choice, you can pick the pace that you would like to go at and add each thing as you go, one step at a time. I have done this before so I know I can do it, and I know you can too.

This photo below should be motivation enough for you to know what you DON'T want to be in the new year.


INVITE YOUR FREINDS TO JOIN WITH YOU, the more the merrier!
To let me know you are joining, please email me at:
LET's GO!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

www.melonyteague.com 
To subscribe to my consolidated newsletter, Click here 
Melony Teague a freelance writer and columnist who lives in Canada with her husband and two young children.
Founder of "Secrets of Body Transformation from the Inside Out" 
Join me on facebook.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.