30 Day Challenge - This is our last week!
Recipe for Cinnamon Spice Pancakes with Apple Sauce
Serves 2 - 3
No Sugar Added - No dairy - Wheat Free
- Preheat pan over medium heat and allow a small blob of coconut oil to melt, just enough to coat the pan.
- Place all other ingredients except the apple sauce in a large measuring jug and whisk until smooth.
- Use 1/4 cup measure for each pancake, you should be able to make 6 pancakes.
- Serve your little stack of pancakes on a nice little puddle of apple sauce.
- If you are able to tolerate a little bit of pure, high quality maple syrup you can have a small drizzle of it on top of your stacked pancakes.
If you have some vegetarian/vegan spread, place a pat of it on top of your pancakes and watch it melt (if you can wait that long) and if you are not concerned with this recipe being dairy free, you can use butter. I can't help it, it's the Scottish and Irish blood in me!
To subscribe to my consolidated newsletter, Click here
Melony Teague a freelance writer and columnist who lives in Canada with her husband and two young children.
Founder of "Secrets of Body Transformation from the Inside Out"
Join me on facebook.