Thursday 18 April 2013

Bringing back some old favourties!



Breakfast

I had Chia seed porridge for breakfast. I added cinnamon and pumpkin seeds and I had it hot. Just the thing to hit the spot when you don't want to have a large breakfast, but want something quick and filling.

This led me to thinking about this recipe I posted before:
 CLICK HERE for the RECIPE 



Here's another favorite:

Spelt and Cultured Coconut Yogurt French Toast 

CLICK HERE FOR THE RECIPE

 What is your favorite go to breakfast?


  
www.melonyteague.com 
To subscribe to my consolidated newsletter, Click here 
Melony Teague a freelance writer and columnist and motivator who lives in Canada with her husband and two young children.
Founder of "Secrets of Body Transformation from the Inside Out" 
Join me on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.