Staying Healthy the Simple way
- Storme from Farmington, New Mexico. "I am going to be pick trying to eat breakfast everyday… during breakfast hours"
- Nicole from Seattle, Washington."For April's 30-Day Challenge, I'm going to adhere to adding more servings of veggies and I'm going to try not to eat w/in 4 hrs of bedtime. My schedule is so weird, that may be really tricky, but I'm going to try."
- Elisabeth from San Carlos, Mexico
- Anna, Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. "I will also try to have 1-2 servings of protein with every meal."
- June, Dewdney BC. "You eat 5-6 meals per day - This will be mine -- plus I want to track my food this month starting today."
- Sheila, Cape Town, South Africa,"I want to increase quantity of Protein I eat. "
- Anna Marie from Philadelphia."You drink only 0-calorie drinks I use 1/2 tsp of honey in my tea in the morning. I Will discontinue this.
You have 2-3 servings of vegetables with each meal. I Do for lunch and dinner. I Will do for breakfast.
You know which foods you are sensitive to - will continue to test on the Plan. You avoid the foods to which you are sensitive - as I discover them on the Plan. No sugar!"
- Betty, from Vancouver Island, BC
- Trish from Brea, CA said, "I already have 5-6 meals per day and eat a hearty breakfast. I plan to try to include 2 vegetables in every meal. I do this for some meals but not all. Thanks for some great info!!
- Nina from Oregon."For now I'm adding 30 min or more of exercise/activity every day.
- Crystal, Regina. "I am picking "to eat breakfast every day". Protein will be the nutritional factor in breakfast. I'm going to work towards making it at least close to the biggest meal of the day by the end of the 30 days."
- Wilma from Manitoba. "I choose to have drinks with 0 calories."
- Beth, Pittsburgh, PA. " The new habit I would like is to make it to the gym 2 times a week."
- Melony from Toronto.(That's me!) As for me I need to make sure I have a decent breakfast.
To subscribe to my consolidated newsletter, Click here
Melony Teague a freelance writer and columnist and motivator who lives in Canada with her husband and two young children.
Founder of "Secrets of Body Transformation from the Inside Out"
Join me on facebook.