For those of you who are not involved in the 30 day challenge and might be wondering if you are going to see a post every day for the next 28 days I want you to breathe a sigh of relief. No you will not get a daily update, but I will keep you updated on the feedback I get from the participants. Here is my personal day 3 report*:
DAY 3: I was not sure what I was going to do since I was still suffering from sore abs from the last time I did my planks. Only 15 minutes, right? How hard could it be? Mallory went for a run with some other co-workers and I am so proud of her. I would not be brave enough to run with them, mainly because I run really slowly and my children make fun of me. I don't let it get to me though, they can make fun if they want, at least I am not a couch potato and at the end of the day they will remember that. My ten year old joined me for this workout. The jumping jacks were a hit.
Here's K from Detroit's day 3 photo, doing bent over Dumbbell rows while trying to take a photo, I am impressed!
Here is a blog post from one of the 30 Day Challenge participants and it is entitled: Things That Take Time. Take a moment to read her take on what it means to take up the challenge. It really touched my heart.
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS: Day 3
- Mel -Core and strength exercises (See graphic*) - Toronto. Ontario, Canada
- Mallory - Run - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Crystal -Walking 30 min and Nordic track 15 min - Regina SK Canada.
- Goanna - One hour Circuit Training and a 1 hour Pilates class.
- Lis -25 minutes Yoga session and 8 minute Cardio Interval Workout - San Carlos, Mexico.
- K - 45 minutes Strength Training - Back and Biceps - Detroit- Detroit, MI
- Ishii - 30 minutes of Interval Training.
- Tanya - 40 minutes on the Treadmill. - NYC
- Lily -Strength Training (Upper body)
- Jill - Walking the dog-Toronto
- Tofodil- Kelly CM's Cardio Sculpt Fitness ~ 60 min
- Bella -15 min walk (got off the bus one stop early). Ottawa, ON Canada
To subscribe to my consolidated newsletter, Click here
Melony Teague a freelance writer and columnist who lives in Canada with her husband and two young children.
Founder of "Secrets of Body Transformation from the Inside Out"
Join me on facebook.