LIST OF PARTICIPANTS:Day 6 ( Sunday Nov 18th, 2012)
- Mel -I did some planks, crunches, push ups and stretching....about 18 minutes! Busy day today and if Christmas shopping counted as exercise, It would have been 1 hour 18 minutes! - Toronto. Ontario, Canada
- Mallory - 15 minutes bootcamp - wheezing! - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Crystal - Had to really convince myself. 15 walking. 15 Nordic track. - Regina SK Canada.
- Goanna - 80 minutes at a yoga mini retreat and 30 minutes - some of it uphill.
- Lis - 25 minute yoga (Dancing Sun sequence) and 5 minute SP Abs on a Ball video - San Carlos, Mexico.
- K -45 min strength training legs - 15 min barre work - 15 min of sprints - Detroit- Detroit, MI (See photo above)
- Ishii - 15 min dog walk. Trying to rest my knee. I hyper-extended it yesterday and its my active rest day.
- Tanya -Was feeling pooped after a busy weekend, so only 15 mins of Yoga which would have been 0 if not for this challenge! - NYC
- Lily - Short hike (about 15 minutes in Ozarks. So it's all steep hills either going Dow or up!),
10 (each side) kettlebell dead lifts; 10 kb around the world each way (hip); 10 kb around the world each way (knee/ squat height). Then my 22 minute Pilates Reformer workout that's intense (VERY similar to cable machines, using anywhere from 16lb to 44lb per exercise)
- Jill - Walking the dog and the husband -Toronto
- Tofodil- 30 min jogging with my dog.
- Bella - - Ottawa, ON Canada.
- Lilith - 35 minutes dance workout.
- Sheila -Neighborhood walk - 28C - Started out late so it was a sweaty one - 5.7kms /3.56miles followed by gardening too for about an hour - grabbed some plants from a neighbour and replanted immediately and then hit the shower! - Cape Town, South Africa
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS:Day 7 ( Monday Nov 19th, 2012)
- Mel -2.5 miles, 40 minutes on the treadmill (4.03km) - Toronto. Ontario, Canada
- Mallory - A walk to the walk-in clinic for viral chest infection - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Crystal - 15 minutes of dancing this morning. I'm really having fun. 20 min. Nordic track.- Regina SK Canada.
- Goanna - I think I twisted my knee, Sorry Team I overdid it today.
- Lis - 25 mins yoga (Half Moon sequence) and 2 short SP videos: lunges and back extension with a ball (total maybe 6 minutes?) I love my stability ball! - San Carlos, Mexico.
- K -20 minutes treadmill - Detroit- Detroit, MI
- Ishii - 30 mins of Bob Harpers Biggest Loser workout this morning and then my 135 min walks and my 90 min walk later!
- Tanya -20 mins of spot training. Didn't think I'd get anything done, but snuck that in- NYC
- Lily - 36 minutes of weights
- Jill - Coffee owed -Toronto
- Tofodil- Day 50 Energize Yoga = 15 min
Insanity = 20 min
Lunch walk = 30 min
Cathe's Upper Body Pyramid = 60 min
1 mile = goal to beat 12 min 30 sec
- Bella -.TBA - Ottawa, ON Canada.
- Lilith - 20 min dancing and a 40 minute walk.
- Sheila -60minutes Body Worx - Cardio and ST combo - Cape Town, South Africa
To subscribe to my consolidated newsletter, Click here
Melony Teague a freelance writer and columnist who lives in Canada with her husband and two young children.
Founder of "Secrets of Body Transformation from the Inside Out"
Join me on facebook.