|Sent by Crystal, Regina, Canada|
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS:
Day 4 ( Friday Nov 16th, 2012)
- Mel -3.25 km Swimming Training - Toronto. Ontario, Canada
- Mallory - Run - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Crystal -20 min dance, 20 min walk in the snow and 10 min Nordic track setting 4 - Regina SK Canada.
- Goanna - 80 minute brisk walk.
- Lis - 25 minute Yoga Session (Firebird) and 10 minute Beginner's Pilates Workout - San Carlos, Mexico.
- K -35 minutes Strength Training - Shoulders & Abs - Detroit- Detroit, MI
- Ishii - 30 min Walk.
- Tanya -20 min of Resistance Training - NYC
- Lily -YAYOG legs workout (mostly)
- Jill - Walking the dog and the husband -Toronto
- Tofodil- Energize Yoga for 20 min and walked the dog for 30 min
- Bella -10,006 steps!! (forgot to take a pic of it) - Walk at lunch and Walk after work. - Ottawa, ON Canada.
- Lilith - New Participant
- Sheila - Day 1 - 60 mins Aqua Aerobics with Resistance and 60 mins Garden Work
Day 2 - 60 mins each Aqua Aerobics with Resistance and BodyWorx - Studio
Day 3 - Walk 5.02 kms / 3.12 miles
Day 4 - 60 mins each Aqua Aerobics with Resistance Noodles and BodyWorx - Studio- Cape Town South Africa - New Participant.
|Sent in by Tanya in NYC, USA - This is "the" Park - Central Park.|
Day 5 ( Sat. Nov 17th, 2012)
|Sent by Crystal, Regina, Canada.|
- Mel - 3.22 Km Treadmill Run ( 35 minutes) 2 miles - Toronto. Ontario, Canada
- Mallory - 20 mins of kickboxing this morning then held plank for a minute. Yowza!! Feel good!- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Crystal - Danced, Nordic track and walked in the snow - She said, "I did it - all 3!"- Regina SK Canada.
- Goanna - Went Greek dancing in the evening. At least 90 minutes.Walked for an hour during the day.
- Lis - Day 5: 25 minute Yoga (Sunbird) and 8 minute Arm toning workout (SP New You Bootcamp) Lis said, "Feeling great - it nice to stay motivated, even if only by not wanting buy you all coffee." - San Carlos, Mexico.
- K - 45 minutes Strength Training/chest & triceps & 30 minutes/3.5 mph/10% incline Treadmill - Detroit- Detroit, MI K said, "I am having fun with this challenge!"
- Ishii - 3 mile run and a quick dog walk of about 20 min. She said, "How am I feeling? I was feeling really great. Sometimes I am not motivated to workout on Saturday, but even though it was raining, I gave it a shot."
- Tanya -Brisk 20 min walk in *the* park - NYC
- Lily - Rest and recovery day. ( Illness)
- Jill - Walking the dog -Toronto
- Tofodil- Peak 10 Cardio Strength, 60 min
- Bella -Took the dog to the dog park and got lost!! (and forgot to take a pic again!) 40 minutes - Ottawa, ON Canada
- Lilith - Dance 25 min, Walking: 30 min. From Chibougamou Quebec.
- Sheila - 60mins each FuseBall and Box-ercise - both hi cardio- Cape Town South Africa
Now we are on to day 6 and I have some more photos to post and these are coming in from all over the world. It gives us a sense of togetherness that somewhere in the world someone is exercising with us because of the same challenge and the same purpose to be more intentional with physical activity in order to live a healthier life.
Thanks Mallory for agreeing to do this with me and the girls! Keep going!
You'll be buying me one of these:
To subscribe to my consolidated newsletter, Click here
Melony Teague a freelance writer and columnist who lives in Canada with her husband and two young children.
Founder of "Secrets of Body Transformation from the Inside Out"
Join me on facebook.