Wednesday 27 March 2013

30 Day Challenge Part IV starts April 1st, 2013


 

 

Next 30 Day Challenge sign up open!




Due to popular demand I will be running another 30 Day Challenge running from April 1, 2013 to April 30th, 2013 and if you are interested in joining in, please email me. It doesn't matter where you are from, all you have to do is commit to 30 days, (and trust me they will go really quickly) and that is it! Email me with your name ( First Name only) and your city and you are in.

This Challenge is going to focus on Nutrition with a focus on finding the best foods for you and your body. Intentional eating is something that I encourage, instead of mindless eating.
This Challenge is going to have a little bit of something extra which I will reveal closer to the start, you will love it! 

So what are you waiting for? It is only 30 Days and you will have others along with you! 

Check with your physician or health care provider that you are clear to participate. I am not a doctor and advice on this site is not meant to take the place of your doctor's advice. 




Follow Me on Pinterest
www.melonyteague.com 
To subscribe to my consolidated newsletter, Click here 
Melony Teague a freelance writer and columnist and motivator who lives in Canada with her husband and two young children.
Founder of "Secrets of Body Transformation from the Inside Out" 
Join me on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.